1. FINAL PAPER: Please submit the files belonging to your camera-ready paper using your EasyChair author account. Follow the instructions after the login for uploading two files:
(1) either a zipped file containing all your LaTeX sources or a Word file in the RTF format, and
(2) the PDF version of your camera-ready paper
The page limit is 18 pages for full papers (or up to 20 if purchasing extra pages), and 8 pages for short papers (or up to 10 if purchasing extra pages). Please follow strictly the author instructions of Springer-Verlag when preparing the final version:
Our publisher has recently introduced an extra control loop: once data processing is finished, they will contact all corresponding authors and ask them to check their papers. We expect this to happen shortly before the printing of the proceedings. At that time your quick interaction with Springer-Verlag will be greatly appreciated.
- Reference style: please use numbered references (e.g. )
- Running heading: please leave the running heading empty, the publisher will edit your source file to include this.
- Page numbering: please leave the page numbering empty, as the numbers will be reformatted during the publication stage.
2. COPYRIGHT: Please upload a signed and completed copyright form to us as soon as possible. This can be found as an attachment below
Download Consent form: Contract_Book_Contributor_Consent_to_Publish_LNCS_SIP
Or from online:
It is sufficient for one of the authors to sign the copyright form. You can scan the form into PDF or any other standard image format.