Both types of registration include: full attendance of the conference, conference proceedings (digital only), conference banquet, morning teas, afternoon teas and lunches.
Please note that all are in NZD, and inclusive of GST (tax)
|Registration Fee||By 30 April 2019||After 30 April 2019|
|Hard Copy Proceeding||$120||N/A|
|Additional Banquet Ticket||$120||$120|
- Each accepted paper must register with a full registration by 30 April 2019.
- To be qualified for student registration, you must be currently enrolled as a full-time student in a university or an institution. Student ID and Statement from your supervisor must be sent to email@example.com with the subject “ACISP Student ID” AFTER the registration.
- The fee of an extra page is $100 per page.
- Full papers are limited to 18 pages with a maximum of 2 extra pages (20 pages in total).
- Short papers are limited to 8 pages with a maximum of 2 extra pages (10 pages in total).
- The fee of an additional banquet ticket is $120 per person.
- Registration for the conference cannot be cancelled. There is no refund of registration fees.
- You are allowed to transfer your registration, you must get a confirmation for this. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get this done.
- Contact email@example.com with the subject “ACISP Registration” if you have any registration problem.
- Hard copies of the proceeding are limited and will be provided in order of registrations.
Payment by Credit Card
We use the registration service provider LilRegie.
Please follow the link to register ->Registration Site
Note: If you are purchasing extra page and/or additional banquet tickets, please choose “Save and add another person” and purchase those with the same details.
Payment by Bank Transfer
Payment by Bank Transfer is to be paid as follows. (please just insert the given info below when making the transaction).
Bank Name: ANZ Bank
Branch Name: Auckland (Q&V)
Account Name: University of Canterbury
Account Number: 01 1839 0036732 00
Swift (Routing) Number: ANZBNZ22
Bank Address: – Corner Queen and Victoria Street, Auckland
Payee Address: – 20 Kirkwood Ave, Upper Riccarton, Christchurch 8041, New Zealand
Note1: Please quote “ACISP19 IDxxx” when making payment, where xxx is your paper ID number.
Note2: Also, you must email remittance advice to our finance chair Miguel Morales (firstname.lastname@example.org), Alex Forster (email@example.com) and Jin Hong (firstname.lastname@example.org) on the day you make the payment. In the email, state your name, paper ID (if any) and the amount transferred.
Note3: You must pay any additional fees arising from the bank transfer payment (i.e. bank fees for sending & receiving). Usually, there is an option during the payment to specify that you will pay for bank fees (at both ends).
Please contact email@example.com with the subject “ACISP Bank Transfer Payment” if you have any questions.